The unexpected letter

"Memorable day in my life -

The day has come
The time is nearly near
I sat on a chair carrying all my edgy thoughts
I could feel the shivering hands of mine
I felt every second that is striking the clock & then I realized one minute is equals sixty seconds is a huge amount of time

Waited for hours for the door to open, meanwhile the air started disturbing the door and it made me more pathetic

I could hear my tiny heartbeat hitting in synchronously with my breath

Suddenly she started screaming and I immediately rushed to the small glass opening on the door

Her screams raised like a sudden thundering in the sky 

Her pain made my tears to burst out like a volcano

But realizing my future is to arrive this world in few hours soothered my mind

In this cling moment,I controlled myself and started praying for all our wellbeing.

Then came the awaiting news,I rushed towards the room and saw my angel in a small cradle at the corner of the room

The minute I took my baby into my arms, I forgot all worries and misery held in my life 

I was jumping with full of happiness and joyfull tears in my eyes 

The drop of my tears fell on her cheek and she started screaming louder than my wife did 

It took too long for me to control her tears but atlast i made her to sleep 

I think she felt so comfortable in her papa's wrap 

I looked at my healthy wife and my sweetheart baby and felt what else more can I ask you god...you gave me a beautiful blessing nevertheless I imagined."   


_____________
20years later 
_____________

When I read this in my father's diary I felt overwhelmed by his happiness 
His every reaction made me glad and realize how much more he loved me every single day 
He never tried to express me his love,but now i could see it in many secret things he has done to me like this beautiful diary 

.

.

Parents love us more than we imagine.They never express to us but we do expect from them all the time.
But at the end,the interesting part is our expectations are hugely been fulfilled by them more than we ever thought. 
.
.
So let us keep showering them all the love and respect
They always deserve more than 'what we gave and what we have to give'.

Comments